Wednesday, December 29, 2004

and the new day brings...

and the new day brings...

upload: tokyogoat.
Was greeted on the first day of my new year break with the first falling of snow in Tokyo this season. This pleases me greatly as numerous snow boarding trips have been planned. The next concern to turn my attention to is that a majority of those trips are planned for Nigata which was subject to yet another earthquake only yesterday. As properly pointed out to me, also yesterday, the earthquakes are not all over Nigata and people should check where the effected areas are, then show support by visitng the unaffeted areas and put an end to their serious tourism slump. But alas we are simple folk...Following that I turn my thoughts to the condition of my snowboard, which I will report fairly shortly. Powders up!!

No comments:

Followers