Tuesday, February 08, 2005

email

had a sick day today. days like this I always wonder if I shoud check my work email from home. there were no big surprises today so didn't really matter. but the obvious point is that you don't get a chance to switch off at all. (not wanting to pretend that I am switched on at any particular time).

One episode that has to be looked at tomorrow is how, as a service provider, should we deal with customers that are outright abusive where no wrong-doing comes from our side. are service providers barrels boys 100% of the time? would the potential bad press be worth taking up the issue. my guess is that fools like this don't have any friends or backing anyways. should we simply continue to humbly accept his piss-ant coupl'a hundred yen a month. we'll see.

No comments:

Followers